Call India From Canada for 1.35¢ Per Minute
- Call All India Mobile Phones
- Pay 25¢ Per Call & 0¢ Per Minute
- Talk For 60 Minutes Per Call
Call India Cheap With Our Monthly Plans
Our India Calling Plans Have Everything You Need!
The Cheap Way To Call India!
Call all mobiles and landlines in India from Canada with IndiaLD. Our international long distance plans are perfect for anyone who calls India. Buy in bulk and save with monthly plans or pay as you go with our calling card. All plans come with our added features.
Canada Access Numbers
IndiaLD offers local access numbers throughout Canada so that you can call India from Canada for less.
|AB - Calgary||(403) 800-0625|
|AB - Edmonton||(780) 628-6634|
|BC - Vancouver||(778) 783-0793|
|MB - Winnipeg||(204) 272-0959|
|NS - Halifax||(902) 982-3032|
|ON - Hamilton||(905) 581-0902|
|ON - Kitchner/Waterloo||(519) 489-2523|
|ON - London||(226) 777-0372|
|ON - Ottawa/Hull||(613) 800-0326|
|ON - St Catherines||(289) 273-0134|
|ON - Toronto||(416) 900-3450|
|ON - Unionville||(289) 806-0209|
|ON - Windsor||(519) 800-0058|
|QC - Montreal||(514) 800-1177|
|QC - Quebec City||(418) 907-8626|
How Our Plans Work
IndiaLD offers both Monthly Calling plans and Pay As You Go calling cards. It is important you understand the following terms of each plan type before purchasing:
All plans except Quarter Calls and our PAYG Minute Plan are considered monthly plans. These plans are priced at or near our wholesale cost of doing business. In order to offer you prices that low, you need to accept and understand these terms of service:
- Your month starts the day you create an account with us and will be good for one month. If for instance you purchase our 1000 minute plan on April 15th, then your month will run from April 15th through May 14th.
- Minutes purchased for a monthly plan will not carry forward or be extended in case you fail to use all of your minutes in the month.
- Recharging of your monthly plan to get a full set of new minutes with a new billing date is not allowed.
- Should you exceed your monthly minutes, you may purchase additional minutes on the website through our Top Up Tool.
- Monthly plans automatically renew each month, but there are no contracts. You can stop your service from monthly renewal at any time by contacting customer service.
Our monthly plans are ideal for people who make frequent calls to India and want to enjoy the convenience of a long distance service that renews each month.
Pay As You Go Plans
Our Quarter Calls plan is a pay as you go plan to call India. This plans does not renew each month. Instead their validity is determined by the date of last recharge. Every time you purchase or recharge your calling credit, your validity will be extended. Quarter Calls has a 60 day validity period.
Two Great Ways To Call
Monthly Plans or PAYG. Pick the plan that is right for you. Get the absolute lowest rate to call India with our monthly calling plans, or enjoy the freedom of pay as you go calling using Quarter Calls.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our 30 day money back guarantee is for first time customers only. The money back guarantee only applies if you have not exceeded 50 minutes of calls. Refunds can be requested by contacting our customer service department.