The Aircel 1 to 1 Unlimited Calling Plan From IndiaLD.com
Stay Close To That Special Someone
Do you need to keep in touch with that special someone in India? Our 1 to 1 Unlimited Plan is perfect for people who make a lot of calls to one phone number in India.
- Make unlimited calls to 1 Aircel Mobile Line In India
- That same line can make unlimited calls back to you
- Perfect for staying in touch with loved ones
Aircel 1 to 1 Unlimited Calling Plan Details
What Is Aircel Connect?
Aircel Connect is an exclusive partnership between Aircel and IndiaLD.
Through Aircel Connect we offer unlimited calling plans to India, and the ability to link IndiaLD accounts to Aircel mobiles in India for calling the US & Canada.
Where Can You Call?
- You can call 1 Aircel Subscriber in India.
- That subscriber can make calls back to your phone.
- Calling works between the US, Canada, & India.
- $17.95 per month with no additional fees.
- There are no contracts. You can cancel at any time.
- Call from India on an Aircel shortcode that will not use airtime.
Call From India Without Using Your Aircel Airtime
Aircel Connect from IndiaLD does not use up Aircel airtime! International calls from Aircel mobiles get made by dialing short code 59778 on their handset. From there they are connected to the IndiaLD gateway and can dial a US or Canadian phone number.
This special Aircel shortcode does not use up any airtime minutes so international calling from India will just deduct minutes from your IndiaLD plan.
Linking An Aircel Mobile Phone To Your IndiaLD Plan Is Easy
IndiaLD will take care of linking Aircel mobile numbers in India to your account. After you have signed up for a plan, just login to your account and enter the Aircel subscriber numbers in an easy configuration page. From there, we notify Aircel and they add shortcode calling access to that phone number. You don't need to contact Aircel at all. Getting calling from India setup is simple and quick.
It usually takes one hour from when a number is added on IndiaLD until it is active with Aircel. You can add or remove Aircel numbers at anytime through your account.
What Countries Does The Aircel Connect Service Work In?
Our Aircel Connect service works in the US, Canada, and India. In the US and Canada, you dial our local access number and then make your call to India from there. In India, you must be an Aircel subscriber to use the service. You can call from any telecom circle that Aircel operates in.
What Is Your Definition Of Unlimited?
Our unlimited calling plans allow for 5000 minutes of aggregate use per month. This means that all lines added to the account can make a total of 5000 minutes of calls between them in either direction (to India or from India to US/Canada). Our unlimited plans are intended for personal communication and cannot be resold.
Unlike other companies, we are like to be upfront about the limit to unlimited. We also won't call you up and harass you to not call as much if you get close to this limit.
The Cheapest Way To Call The US & Canada from India
Calling the US and Canada from India will cost the same amount as calling to India using our plans. If you signup for one of our Aircel Unlimited Calling Plans, that means you just pay a flat monthly fee and can call all you want without worrying about the cost.
How Our Plans Work
IndiaLD offers both Monthly Calling plans and Pay As You Go calling cards. It is important you understand the following terms of each plan type before purchasing:
All plans except Quarter Calls and our 1.5¢ Calling Card are considered monthly plans. These plans are priced at or near our wholesale cost of doing business. In order to offer you prices that low, you need to accept and understand these terms of service:
- Your month starts the day you create an account with us and will be good for one month. If for instance you purchase our 1000 minute plan on April 15th, then your month will run from April 15th through May 14th.
- Minutes purchased for a monthly plan will not carry forward or be extended in case you fail to use all of your minutes in the month.
- Recharging of your monthly plan to get a full set of new minutes with a new billing date is not allowed.
- Should you exceed your monthly minutes, you may purchase additional minutes on the website through our Top Up Tool. Alternately, you can make $4 worth of calls at an overage rate of 1.9¢ per minute. Those overage calls will be charged to your account at the end of your monthly term.
- Monthly plans automatically renew each month, however you are not on a contract. Should you not want your monthly plan to renew, contact customer service and ask to have your account suspended.
Our monthly plans are ideal for people who make frequent calls to India and want to enjoy the convenience of a long distance service that renews each month.
Pay As You Go Plans
Our Quarter Calls and 1.5¢ Calling Card are pay as you go plans to call India. These plans do not renew each month. Instead their validity is determined by the date of last recharge. Every time you purchase or recharge your calling credit, your validity will be extended. Quarter Calls has a 30 day validity period. The 1.5¢ Calling Card has a 90 day validity period.
Two Great Ways To Call
Monthly Plans or PAYG. Pick the plan that is right for you. Get the absolute lowest rate to call India with our monthly calling plans, or enjoy the freedom of pay as you go calling using Quarter Calls or our 1.5 ¢ calling card.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our Aircel Connect plans comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. This guarantee is for first time customers only. The money back guarantee only applies if you have not exceeded 50 minutes of calls. Refunds can be requested by contacting our customer service department.