Here is a checklist to go through if you cannot connect to the Aircel short code:
1. You must have an Aircel mobile phone.
2. An IndiaLD customer must have added your Aircel mobile to their IndiaLD account. Please make sure that this has happened.
3. If your mobile number was just added to an IndiaLD account, please wait up to 12 hours to be activated.
4. If steps 1-3 are all done, and you still cannot connect to our short code, then try reaching a different Aircel short code to make sure you are not roaming on another network or in a different calling circle. Our short code works the same way that all other Aircel short codes do. This means there are times that you will not be able to get onto it if you are out of your home circle.
5. If you are still having problems, please contact IndiaLD support for help. We will work with Aircel to troubleshoot this issue. Aircel’s general customer care will not be able to help you with this problem.